Sunday, August 2, 2009

The 7th..

Have been having some hard times over lotsa things.. but at least everything went fine after all.. yesterday was supposed to go on the plan to IKEA but he's sick.. =\ so plan delay.. plus with massive jam at all the KL road especially federal highway due to the ISA issue, so forget it! was by his side take caring him yest.. want him to get well.. not to delay da opportunity to Melbourne, even though I was so not willing to let him leave for this period of time but no.. I know I shouldnt be that irrational. Gotta be stong gal!

Sorry Kenn, have been turning you down for few times even for today's movie and poppy session. but i wasnt feeling well during da night due to my backache again.. so kinda not in da mood or party.. sorry yea.. And to Cheryl dear.. Sorry cant join you at Snowflakes last thurs.. was da busiest day ever in da week.. when you were there I was still in a meeting le.. paiseh.. next time pls.. I promise =)

So this weekend, sandra has been a guai guai lui staying at home.. was watchin Jolin Malaysia tour tv show.. She is beautiful weyyy.. *blink* hees.. Heavy workload from studies had made me feel extremely exhausted.. and nearly gonna lost my passion towards my dream. but NO! I cant just let myself and everyone down at this very last moment. I will definitely regret on this. Passion.Passion.Passion.

So afterall, to hiim, thanks for staying by my side all this while, I truly appreciate it.. when flashing all of them in mind, you can see a smiley face on me =) that you can simply understand.. hopefully there will be more memories for us to treasure and I am sure it will be the most lovable ones..


Like thiis *loves*

Will be going the gathering party at liying's tmr night. will be meeting lotsa old friends I guess. Hopefully it wouldnt be so strange.. hopefully it would be fun! meeting back the LKT old buddy.
looking forward to it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment