Sunday, August 9, 2009

Broke down

8th of August,

Hot Generator

This piggy fiishey woke up at 10am today. have lotsa plans in hand but dont know which to forgo. didnt want to forgo any of them or disappoint any of them. So, she went to all but not the ones for herself. Was supposed to, *go back coll for tickets selling *go back for placement day *bring food for hiim *go for hair cut *bring sis for snowflakes *lunch with yinnang an vee vee. All of these are at the time between 10.30am to 1pm.. OMG!

So here's the plan, dropped food for hiim at 11.45am then headed to college for muffin and cheesestick =] first time seeing stick putting on the sandwich advertisment board.. super funny lolx.. then said SORRY! cant join them for the tickets selling.. then walk to snowflakes with sister. BUT.. DX it wasnt open. coz this messy fishey messed up the opening time to 11am-1am instead of 1pm-11pm =( sorry yiing.. argh.. I kept making lotsa mistake and saying sorry =(

Next, heading back to KL with sis in car to restaurant yourcheff.com to meet up with yinnang and vee vee for lunch. was relaxing and fun! we had very very nice traditional italian food. will update those pics in awhile coz all of them are still with yinnang.. hees =) I love the tiramisu!

after saying bye to vee2 and yinnang, sent sis home then waited for hiim to pick me up from home and accompanied hiim for a haircut at balakong. as usual things were fine all the way. somethings happened afterall, and until now I wasnt sure anymore whether what exactly is the cause for all these argument that hurt so much. I hate to argue.. and you too.. we both knew that. but it just seemed so unpredictable. what I can say here is that I did trust very hard, very... and that's why I always fall painfully at the time.

Things were revealed, words were torn apart, and lastly, tears were filling, and dripped. Sandra broke down. I just cant help it anymore. why am I going through all these. I was questioning myself again and again. You know I cant afford to lost. You know it's important to me. You know I cant afford to be hurt for the second time. Its going to tear the heart into pieces. Those would etch and make scars on the broken heart.

"..When I asked you to hold my hand, with fingers crossed over, I asked you to hold it tightly, because when it's tight, I could feel that you are squeezing the my glassed heart into pieces. More tightly, squeezing the pieces into sand with my bleeding palm holding on, with pain. Feeling that, I barely breathe with the pain, but still holding on for you. Telling myself that Its going to end when glass sand are blown away and pain fades.."

Im emotionless. Moodless. Numbness....

No comments:

Post a Comment