Tuesday, August 18, 2009

P/S I Love You - Day 3

It's a rainy evening! but Sandra iish still having a nice mood for now =)

Hot Generator

Hmmm just woke up from a long nap.. from 4pm till about 6.15pm. *tired* Here's something to share for today! First of all, Fiishey has grown slightly bigger today!! hees =)Smiley Sign Generator at TheSmileySign.com No cries, No tears, No emo (yet..lol) Maybe had a long webcam session yest with Hedgiie. Was so happy when we were able to chat using webcam as well.

Oh yea. Sorry dear furballx. didnt get to meet you today because I have lotsa things to do after class. We will arrange again alright? *promise* =) Got to thanks a bunch to my beloved dear and darlings today. Thanks to my muffin and stick! SmileysHug each other when we experience our ups and downs. To stick, nice of you walking me to my car... I know that Im not alone.. =)

One more thing did actually pissed me off today! hmmm.. it's when I had got my break down for my maths results. Break down shows the grades for both Papers that made up the overall grade for the AS level. I have got All As for Econs, Bns.S & Acctings.. But the damn P6 for screw made my full A line gone. aaaargh!!Smileys Sorry people i have been nagging about this for the whole lesson time. OKAY~ here's what I have got for it, P1 - A P6 - C. So according to Ms.Tee, my maths tutor, I have got an A for P1 which is close to full marks then I probably screw up 2 questions for P6 which is still a strong C to make up my A. So feel like "chopping" off the C weyy..Smileys pheww~ better! hahas..

It's almost 7.30pm here.. still waiting for the msn to pop up with window showing that he is online.. *miss hiim muchSmileys* hopefully I wont be disappointed.. Nah! I dont want an emo night again.. have faith, sandra! alright, off I bounce to the washroon for my quick bath !

Byeee people!Smiley Sign Generator at TheSmileySign.com

No comments:

Post a Comment