Sunday, August 16, 2009

P/S I Love You - Day 1

16th of August,

Its a groomy sunday.. I woke up only at about 12pm. Hmmm really tired and dont feel like getting out from my blanket. 14th an 15th were really busy day for the drama production at college. only reached home during the midnight for both day. Well, it's the 1st day that the fiishey didnt have her hedgiie by her side. Just simply not used to it.. =(

First time the two of us were parted for 3500km away, crossed over the ocean far away between Melbourne and KL. Now finally i can understand what was hiis feelings when I was away to Italy. It is certainly unpleasant, just not nice at all. you can really understand the feeling missing someone that you couldnt describe it by words. Or shall i say maybe only by emotion?

you stare at something, flashing back the happy scenes were used to happen at the same place. you thought of hiim when you saw someone acting the similar way as how he was. you smile when you look at the pictures..

ARGH!! fiishey needs many many de mental support from all her beloved dear and darlings.. to keep her busy and busy.. being distract so that she wouldnt be thinking too much or day dreaming.. well trial is after 2 weeks time.. too many things juggled up at one moment. fiishey is emotionally loaded.. really heavy one for this time =( feel like bursting out... thanks stick for take caring...

Hate myself being so emotional for this time which I know is a big NO NO.. being soft, tears dripped so easily.. well.. tell me "be strong, fiishey!" was watchin one million star 5 just now, listened to this song that have get my emo nerves on... meaningful... touching too =]



作詞:樓南蔚 作曲:周顯哲


彩虹褪了顏色,
我的窗前纏繞著寂寞,哀愁一地灑落,
這一季的煙火,沒有照亮我,
只為別人閃爍…
離開的時候,有些話沒親口說,
再多的承諾,未來也難預測,
孤單的自由,沒有想像中快活,
我已不知所措,連回憶都心痛…
你說耐心等候,就算心裡百般捨不得,
還是要放開手,OH~NO~~
一個人的生活,日出又日落,每一天都折磨…
離開的時候,有些話沒親口說,
再多的承諾,未來也難預測,
孤單的自由,沒有想像中快活,
能不能到夢裡,被回憶~~帶走…


Thanks dear hedgiie for still calling just now even though the roaming fees is killing expensive. I know you wanna keep me contented, you wan be to sleep well during the night without awaking. Sorry I cant reply your msg coz my phone was barred.. nitex dear.. it's cold at aussie, make sure you got blanket and sweater over the night.


The first night to be strong, I can do it.. and I knew it =) thanks my duck for the help..
Nitex people! *loves*

2 comments: