Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hectic Day

Im now currently sitting in college's web blogging and waiting until 2pm for the accouting test. Dont ask why, you can see that apparently I skipped my Econ class which is on going now. Busiest day ever of the week.. class from 8am to 2pm but there's acct. test at 2pm and also economics workshop at 2pm which is optional but still I wish to go =\ Mr.Chandran our accounting teacher is not willing to tolerate or make any adjustment on the test time and insisted to have it later. Well, there you go I have to make a choice and forgo another one which has become my opportunity cost weyy.. =[ wat to do..? *sigh*
Yea right.. wanna know why im here but not in econ? hmm something urgent.. he's sick =\ like really sick.. high fever and body ache.. have never seen him been so sick since the beginning of the year. so invonluntarily.. Im worried.. dum dum hiim refuse to see doc nearby but have to back to Cheras.. So off he goes..
There's also a business club meeting at 3pm later.. clash clash clash! So how? hmm... it all depends though. wait and see after the accounting test bahhx. Next! Econ tuition with Mr.Mohan at 6pm during the evening. until 8pm. Oh Gosh! 8am to 8pm for the day.. what a total exhaustion manx =( will be total off tune after that..... *O*
Cant wait for weekend to come.. wish it pasts more quickly.. I dont know how long can I withstand with this kinda life continously.. =/
Oh well.. it's almost time.. 1.52pm now shown by the pc clock... time for me to collect my notes and then cont with the hectic day... =* WHOA! Let's kill the day! =D
Bye people!

No comments:

Post a Comment