Saturday, August 8, 2009

Messy Me

7th of August,

Friday morning, to hiim thanks for the ride to college, I was late anyway, late for maths class. But nvm, I catched up. I got my Ielts Test Results, hmm as expected, 7.5 over 9, nothing more than than by screwing speaking test, I knew that. was in lost mode after class.. not sure whether I should attend the Cambridge Stories Sharing Session by Cumas, the Cambridge Alumni and current students.. Was standing outside the placement centre, stand facing the balcony, looking at the phone, couldnt even realise that tuck called me from the opposite. Found 15 missed calls from hiim, Sorry I put it in silence mode and also no vibration at all. I was just bit lost anyway, Sorry. didnt mean to be so unmanageable today, just in messy mood, so everything seems to be so not in order. Sorry i screwed your plan and time.

Anyhow, I went to the talk, and kept you waiting, sorry, again. I got to talk to William, a first year law student at Cambridge. He was from Help college. Genius.Smart.Brilliant. Took 7 subjects in A levels and aimed, applied ONLY to Cambrige. A scholar in Trinity College. Encouraged me a lot. thanks =) then, wanted to talk to Andrea, the President of Cumas, also a law student in Cambridge. wonderful&strong girl. just good and I like to listen to her when she speaks. So here you can really understand what I meant by the persuasion power of a Law student. Another great motivation.

When dinner with hiim at nice food stall at Midah. was not feeling well that time, vomited. Was a perfect day.. And you know how much I treasure and appreciate for such a wonderful day. But well, things just werent go well recently. And I hate it.. but anyhow it was back to normal during the night. Im glad at least.


No comments:

Post a Comment