Saturday, August 22, 2009

P/S I Love You - Day 7

Smiley Sign Generator at TheSmileySign.com

It's Saturday. But i still woke up early at about 10am to prepare for tuition. I was not late. but Bryann was haha xD then thought of going to for lunch with my dear pastries at Damansara uptown for the famous nasi lemak that we had been craving for since early August. But unfortunately, they BOTH were not available after tuition. Bryann needed to rush home then go haircut with his sisters. Then miingyi needed to rush back to homwtown for her grandma's birthday. So here it is, Im alone. Smileys

It's the 1st Saturday without hiim by my side. Loneliness filled up the spaces around. It was a very windy and rainy morning even until the afternoon. Wind was chilled when it blew on my face and hair. So, i decided to go and get my lunch on my own. make it as a take away then grabbed my 'ice blended green tea latte' at the nearest starbucks then headed home. Afterall, I took the longest route to get back to home. in short, the wrong way.. waste my petrol and time *grr..* (see.. what happened when dear's not around Smileys )

Then when reached home sandra took a nap from about 4pm to 6pm hees. BUT hor.. had a bad dream =( like i was haunting by police or something huhu.. *scary* then was msging with dear hees.. yesterday we had some arguments and conflicts. *sad..sobSmileys* but finally everything is resolved by the noon. Smileys

Dinner time! Jon brought me & sis out for dinner. It's an order from both our parents coz my parents were away for dinner and will be back quite late though.. Brother busy watching drama so he stayed at home. Dominant-Sis for the day. She said & she said.. to the Japanese food. At first she wanted to head to Midvalley.. but it was already 8pm then I said NO! I needed to be home latest by about 9.30pm.. for webcam session.. hees. then okay here's the Deal! we headed to the best Jap restaurant at Leisure Mall. wheee! =)


She ordered the seafood Udon while I will eat all the seafood coz she doesnt eat. Jon took a Tempura dinner set. And for me, was not very hungry so I took the 5-pcs Sashimi with CawanMushi ..Smileys Then the sweet Sis was craving for milk shake. So got her favourite Cookies & Cream Milk Shake at the Baskin Robbins. I took the strawberry ice cream as well.. while Jon pays xD

So now Im feeling so contented at home. in my room, blogging and also chatting with dearest hiim. BUT the stupid webcam bullied me!!Smileys it's refused to work *grrr..* keep making me restarting my lappie. wth.. So now gonna continue my sweet sweet caming session la.. to reimburse the night of yesterday that we had missed out.. aww and he made a nice post for me.. with my pic and our picss too.. =)

Enjoy the night my friends for those who are out there chillin =)

Stay UP! wheeeee~

Sandra..Fiishey..


No comments:

Post a Comment