Thursday, August 27, 2009

P/S I Love You - Day 12

Smileys

Morning people! Smileys


Fiishey is sick already.. aww.. now is resting at home and just woke up not longer only after the morning medicine.

Yesterday morning had mild sore throat then fiishey thought that taking strepsils and drink more water will help to control then cure it in short time. well, that's how it normally works to me. BUT, dim zhi.. After nap, it got worse. started to have fever d la.. =( then felt that there's phlegm at the throat there..Smileys and also body ache..


Went to doc yesterday, was asked to stay home for at least a day and also friday but it depends. I was given 2 days MC. But i wanna go to college so much. coz trial's near.. missing classes are not healthy to da results too.. =( Got urine test, for H1N1 purpose though. but think was a negative. But still mrs.doc still presripted me with stronger medicine as a prevention for it. So in the end I had got 6 types of medicine larh.. and one of them is in liquid form.. ewe, i hate it.. Smileys So altogether I will have to swallow 7 tablets and a table spoon of the medicine. WAT?! when i look at it i felt so awful doing this. For the 1st time when i got them into my stomach, fiishey even vomited during half way.. Smileys


let me show you them Smileys



So let me introduce you the fiishey's mates for the day :

(from left to right)

  • For fever
  • Antibiotics
  • For Phlegm
  • For sore throat
  • For Stomach & wind
  • For Clearing urine (center)

Alot right? So fiishey next session for medicine is at about 1.30 so now gonna go prepare for light lunch and it will be plain porridge added with shredded ham and carrot. will wanna add marmite to it or else it's just taste-less weiiii.. It's a patient meal from Mrs.Doc. Then no ice-cream, no fruits, no oily and spicy food.. D: meaning if i dont get well before hedgiie is back that means no chocolate fondoe from Hadgen Dazz la.. Smileys

Somemore supposed to be singing-k with duck NOW! wth.. coz we have accelerated timtable for today so classes will end earlier than usual. So at 1st duck thought of askin me to singk but now Im STUCK at home la..Smileys BAD BACTERIA!

Guess that hedgiie should be back to my side in a couple of mins soon.. aww it's counting down for 2 more days to go.. wheeee! AT LEAST there's something to be happy about for the day. And he got me lotsa suprises and souvenirs =) pampers this little fiishey to the max! Smileys Will share those photos with you guys when he's back kie? =) Alright people, it's time for lunch. Pray hard for fiishey alright? hopefully bad bacteria will leave me asap larh.

Another updates, Liying the furballx has flew back to canada already. missing her much though coz we didnt get the chance to meet up before her flight. well, read your blog and knowing that you have already reached there safely and going to start your uni life very soon. SO congratz gurl, you are in uni already! =) have fun and I will definitely miss you.

Liying and I at snowflakes


Oh yea.. Happy 19th Birthday to xiiaoJiet =) I called you but you didnt pick up my call.. =\



Oh well.. that's all for today.. missing hedgiie..*loves* byeee people! take care..


Smiley Sign Generator at TheSmileySign.com


1 comment:

  1. Awww...sorry biie...dear fall asleep while waiting for Ed to finish using the line jz now...really so sorry...dear was wasiting on the bed and fall alseep...sorry...millions of sorry....dear was too tired....how is my biie today ah???feeling better on the throat??muz take care alright??dear will be back in Saturday :)dear is now tired and hungry cos I jz fall asleep jz now w/o eating anything...I'm sorry...I'm SO SO SO SO SO SO sorry.....

    ReplyDelete