Wednesday, August 19, 2009

P/S I Love You - Day 4

Smiley Sign Generator at TheSmileySign.com

Hey people! Im late for blog today.. ! Just came back from tuition and also dinner =) Today yesh fiishey did grew a little more bigger too.. Day as usual but there are a few unusual people appeared in my day though.. And apparently I dont know why.

My auto alarm in the morning have appeared to be ringing at 6.15am again. I didnt bother to pick up his call. Well, It's Mushu, Vincent. Hadnt hear from him since like the past 2 months. It's just too complicated to write about the conflicts that we had. Got his msg too during class, asking why I didnt pick up his calls. Things that are done couldnt be undone. Just try not to pretend like you didnt know anything. Hmm I cant forgive now, maybe later or some other time.

Mr.Wind has been calling and looking for me to yumcha at Midvalley after my tuition. But it was a massive jam for me to get home weyy and it will be so late larh.. so sorry, mayb next time alright? like after my trials we will go singk, promise k? hees..

Suprisingly, Nicholas sms me during the afternoon too.. the fiishey creator =) It has been quite some times that we have stopped contacting each other, I didnt know why as well. Probably, He has his own life and I have mine to go on. Still remember us watchin Wall-E together. Hmm didnt know he was actually working nearby subang parade for the past month and now he asked me out for lunch, saying that he always has his lunch alone. Well.. Just suprise and wonder why..??

Smiley Sign Generator at TheSmileySign.com

M' having a good webcaming time with hedgiie now over msn. He made me laugh and smile. We promise to make each other stronger =) *Smiley Sign Generator at TheSmileySign.com*

Oh well, I do have lotsa things to catch up before the trial. Panic. Hectic. hmm iish having accounting test tmr and then need to read up math for Differential Equations (WHAT?!). Gotta off early for the day! Have a nice wednesday night! Byeeeeee =)

No comments:

Post a Comment