Tuesday, August 4, 2009

hmmm..?

?Hot Generator
Hey people.. I am back at home from college. Another sunny hot afternoon here. So the fiishey is staying indoor with air-con ! iish having the mood to blog for today. well.. not sure what have actually made my day but well alot though. I was kinda stress during the morning but eventually it has generated to become a positive motivator for the day. Drama production is just next weekend and the ticket sales were not up to the expectation though =\ trying very hard now and tmr will be setting up a ticketing booth near the entrance of college.. hopefully it may helps to boost sales.. most importantly, I am hoping hard that all the Peanut Butter 6 will give their full support to the Business Club..

Hot Generator
Oh well, Have been cutting my sister watching drama online so that I can blog with faster speed of connection, asked for 30mins, so need to let her back to the drama soon. Gonna take a nap I guess while waiting for my dearest hiim to get his passport done at the Immigration Department now. For your info, he's going to Melbourne next Saturday.. hmm let's see how things will go then =) Gonna brainstorm for the personal statement to Cambridge too.. I havent get it done yet.. =( I need some brain juice... Dx

Hot Generator
hmmm that's all for the day =) sleep session now.. O:
Ciao people~

No comments:

Post a Comment