Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Results

Hey people! I've got my AS results in hand here =) hmm was happy and thanks God bless with it. As I said previously that i was supposed to login in to CIE website to check my results but mingyi and I decided not to check during the morning, assuming that the website may be loaded with many login users.. so we would check it back at home during the night. HOWEVER, our super efficient program teacher eventually have printed out the unofficial result sheets and then came to class, distributed it to us. I was like "WTH... gooona face it this time" hugging ming and holding each other hands tight. Ms.Tee handed me my sheet of results... ... I received the paper with the back facing me so that I still couldnt see the results.. hees! BUT finally, the truth revealed... here it is...


Mathematics - A
Economics - A
Accountings - A
Business Studies - A
Thinking Skills - C


*anyway, ignore the thinking skills.. I dont care as well as my study subject got all As.. =)
Well, Im satisfied and happy with it.. at least my effort was contributed =) So hopefully you guys will be happy for Sandra too ya (say CONGRATX!) hahaha.. loves*


Hot Generator

1 comment: