Sunday, July 18, 2010

Packed schedule :P

Smiley Sign Generator at TheSmileySign.com
What an exhausted day :O
but yet I felt so knowledgeable after a long day :)

It was such a pleasure for me, attending this conference early morning at 8.30am at Federal Hotel, Bukit Bintang.
I would seriously regret for not waking up on time for it if at that moment I decided to let myself doze off and continue with my sleep lol!

But first of all, I shall thank you my Daddy for keep urging and reminding me how inspiring and intelligent that this conference would be conducted. That's why I forced myself to roll down from my bed this morning, hahas!

Oh well, so what's that so interesting about this conference? (at least for me it is, okay)
Any great speakers? OH YESH!! That's another reason I was there, for HIM.


It was a conference on : "Towards Building An Inclusive Malaysian Chinese Society"

I shall blog a post on this conference on the coming week, after I got all the photos and informations gathered with me :)

Stay tune for the post :)

Also, I have a sad news too but will only be updating somewhere tommorrow or monday :( because I am having a packed schedule lately! So sorry especially to Duckie, that I couldn't make up to you today, but please do let me compensate with another great singk session soon alright? *love*

Alright, That's all for today :)
I will be visiting Eco-Paradise at The Gardens Mall tomorrow morning for a 1st time trial :D
Tommorrow will also be a Dating Day!
INCEPTION will be the movie of the day for tommorrow :D
Heard many good reviews, hope that it will be great !

Do drop by at ma blog more  ya :D

Good night to all.


Love,
Sandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment