Monday, July 19, 2010

Sereni & Shentel

Smiley Sign Generator at TheSmileySign.com
Please bear with me, I am just being hyper lol!

So here's Sandra to send her greetings to all :)
Well, I have something beautiful to share today, especially to all my lovely ladies, perhaps our gentlemen as well which urge to hunt for special gift for their lads.

I have been always favour on accessories such as earrings, necklace and bracelet but today I am going to share about HEADBANDS.

Yes, I started to love the idea of inclucing headbands in my daily fashion after watching the tv series of Gossip Girls. If you are familiar with it, yeap, it is partly the inspiration of Blair Waldorf which always wears an elegant headband with her.

And so, I have discovered this brand, exclusively produces ONLY HEADBANDS by MALAYSIANs.

Sereni & Shentel

I have always admired ladies who own the guts and courage to start something on their own. It is never easy when it comes to setting up a business on own production. It includes from researching, planning, production to marketing and sales. I truly respect such tireless determination and innovation.

Their headbands are very unique and niche as every designs and each pieces are hand-made. The quality is very good, the workmanship is top-notch and designs are exclusive. I place my order online, and I was so excited when I received my parcel! :D


Blair - Cream
Each piece of headbands came with a small cotton bag :)

Mini ice ice - Mocha
I love them both :D

They even have their own tags :)

Let me show you 'Fiishey in the Headbands' :D
I love this Blair - cream!
The side view.
From the Top!
Ahhh, finally the Front view :)

Sereni & Shentel's products have been featured in many magazines, local & overseas too, such as the Malaysian Women's weekly & Australia, In style.

I am so proud to wear a Malaysian Brand which is well-known at many other places in the world :)

OH YEA! They even custom made headbands for Bridal used too! :)

Do check out their webBlog here!
( you can see my pics there too as their Fan of the week! )

There are many designs to choose from the web, for online shopping, click here!


Girls, Let's bring out the Blair Waldorf in you :D

Enjoy!



Love,
Sandra.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeo Guat : Hey thanks for dropping by and also for the compliment :D Yea I know at 1st i thought they sent me the wrong one but mayb there's some lightning problem that cause the diff. But it's still lovely :) intro? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeap! I know :) thanks for the advice!
    oh btw, why can't I look into your profile when i click? hees.
    Did u find me from innit?

    thanks for dropping by! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete