Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bon Voyage


Hey there! How's everyone? Good? :D

I know Germany has lost the semi-final to Spain and said Bye to Africa, but then nvm la Germany has any how proven that they have excellent teamwork :)
I failed to wake up at 2.30am when I decided to take a nap at 12.30am LOL! But will wish to watch the playback soon!

Yesterday I went all the way to KLIA at night for my buddy, Mr. Wong Yin Nang, Bill. Thanks to Jun for the ride all the way there back and forth. He's flying to Aussie for his degree at Australia National University, at Canberra.

I am so gonna miss him! and here's a post specially for you! :D
We were high schoolmates and had been close friend since then.
We are always the companion for each other, we go movie, go shopping, go food hunting, go singk, go drinking session, go clubbing & of course, we share our feelings to each other.

Mr. Yin Nang, Dinner at Jaya1 with me.
I still remembered that day I was alone, rotting at Jaya33, waiting for hedgiie to off from work, then me being very random, just picked up my phone and dialled his number for HELP! hahas.

Bill : "Hello?"

Sandra : "Eh you free a?"

Bill : "at dad's office lo.. why?"

Sandra : "Dinner, want? me now at PJ Jaya there."

Bill : "oh, ok ah! I come in awhile!"

Sandra : (touched) "wheeeee!"

See! That's what friend's for! XD He's always there for me :) I heart him so much. Then we ended up at a Italian restaurant at Jaya1 for dinner and also wine drinking :)
(was supposed to finish the wine we bought that day later on but we kinda forgot d.. LOL)

Now, let me share some of our memories here :

@ Vincenzo, Bangsar for our birthday celebrations 2009
LOOK! He is BALD XD
(Fyi, We are both Libras, but I am 10 days elder. HAHAs!)

@ his house.
Don't be suprise, we are that close HAHAs! No la, we were preparing for sing-k session! :D Ahhem, I oftenly go to his house to STEAL songs, because I am a total IT freak, so I usually don't download songs. Well, TA-DA! here's one of my resources, that's why my iPod has songs LOL! and of course he is always up to date with the latest hits and definitely blog about them (Bill Wong's Blog).

in his car :)
I think this one we were on the way to pavilion for shopping spreee! :D
He is also too nice to be a good driver! hees. He always fetch me along when we have plans. Car pool ma, see how environmental friendly :P

Here's Bill with Eunice. :)
I took this pic since there was only me and him when we went to visit the doggie and So sorry I couldn't keep her for you, because ma daddy didn't let so. hmm but she will be good :)

All the Best! and I will miss you :)

I was really touched by his special message posted on his latest blog post for me, mentioning about not able to send me off on the Sept. I only saw it yesterday after I reached home from the airport. The men's way, they wouldn't speak directly to you all the words they wanted to, but they would somehow express it in a way to you.

Also, he asked Jun to take care of me when he held all his hand luggage in hand and ready to walk towards the departure gate, ended with a smile on his face. :) I didn't cry when I said bye to him, because I knew that we all should be happy for him that he's leaving for his new adventure.

Well, I guess I will see him when I see him lol. UK and Aussie time difference would be about 10 hours and also different in terms of summer holidays. So maybe I will make trip to Aussie when I have the chance or maybe after 3years ba? hees :)

I do believe, there is TRUE & PURE FRIENDSHIP between a Boy and a Girl, and I have proven it. There is no excuse about the impossibles, it is whether you believe it or not and you want it or not, as simple as that, to treasure and appreciate.

________________________________________________________

Tommorrow will be meeting Cheryl for sing-k session & also Dinner with beloved Pastries + Joshua Lau :D I have many questions about Manchester for him! Hahas.

Nice day people! :)




sandra. loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment