Sunday, July 25, 2010

KINDORI Ice-Cream!

Smiley Sign Generator at TheSmileySign.com
Hello everyone! How's Sunday? :)
I just came back from a great family dinner at a Japanese restaurant.
I know I should treasure each and every moment that I am able to spend with my family as looking at today's date, I just realised I have about one and a half month left before I fly to the UK :(

I have recently signed up with Nuffnang and I found that it's so awesome! :D
especially at the nuffnang - innit there you can meet a lot of bloggers and they are all so friendly & supportive to newbie like me :D
A big thank you to all friends which I got to know from Innit!

Hedgiie brought me out somewhere last week to pyramid as we hadn't been walking in the malls alot lately, and I remembered very well that it was just a window shopping day cos I seriously have to control myself on shopping. Thinking about packing up for UK, the very limited baggage allowed by the airlines, also my fully stuffed wardrobe, I could simply faint LOL!

So yeaaa. I have to CONTROL HAHAs!

So that day we hooked up with a lot of delicious food and beverages, and here's one dessert which I particularly want to introduce to my beloved readers during such a heaty weather :)

The KINDORI Ice-Cream.

It is located at the Lower Ground Floor near TheFaceShop :)

It shares a little same concept as The JuiceWork but it is in the form of ice-cream instead of drinks, So it is perfectly suitable for girls who is more of a weight watches, enjoy ice-cream with no worries, at the same time feeling refresh! :D

The price is comparitively cheaper than let's say the JuiceWork. A Regular Cup of Ice-cream is about RM7++

They served purely fresh fozen fruits and you have a wide variety of it. After picking your fruits then it will be squashed and mixed together with milk by a unique machine. So it is 100% natural, Fresh & Low in Fat :P

There are many comfy seats for you to chill out too :) and the ambience is not bad.

Ta-daa! Here's the fruit milk ice-cream!
Flavour : Watermelon & Rockmelon, from left to right.

It is a good choice to try out and refresh especially during the hot weathers.
It is not creamy, not too sweet but instantly cool you down! :)
Hopefully my choice will not let you down. teehees.

Let the pictures do their talkings now :)

I had the Rockmelon.

He was having the watermelon.

We also dropped by A&W for our favourite light snack, The curly fries.
PROMISE,
DON'T LAUGH, WILL YA? XD

Imma having fun with the springy thingy! XD

*Ahhhamm* XD
Forgive me, I am just being random HAHAs!

Oh and hedgiie also shared this with me as my pressie :D


Aren't they look pretty on my feet? :D
I love them.
Thanks my dear! I had a great day.


So,that's all for the day!
Please stay tune for more updates coming up with my Buddy back from Canada, Shopping Spree & Shu Uemura False Eyelashes Virgin :D



Xoxo,
Sandra.

2 comments:

  1. innit ftw!! and same to delicious ice cream!!

    Dropped by from Lukey's Rantings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ice cream too but I prefer fro yo now. C:

    ReplyDelete