Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy or not


Happy or not it does not matter anymore.

Before you could tell me,

I have already told myself,

the impossibilities.

We still keep each other assurance,

whether to make it work or just to prove it works,

does not matter anymore.


When she asked me about us, I said we are good.

When she continued with her words,

I said alright I get it, I will get it done soon.


It is not about making through it or not,

It is about getting it to work,

and I am not even sure we are ready for that.


She has a point.

Even though I could guarantee that I would be more painful than anyone else,

but

no one can guarantee happiness ahead.

And she does not want things happened when I am out there alone.


I am confuse with situations that we were facing,

things that had been said,

when it came out most naturally from your lips,

I felt the reassurance did not make sense.


Please do not deprive my right on dreaming beautiful loves,

at least it keeps me positive, gives me hope,

to believe.




Love,
Sandra.

4 comments:

  1. happy or not, the most important thing is to believe in yourself =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. stay positive & be tough in everything you face right not. cheer up! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. there r a lot of challenges in life,
    at the worst time, u will still find good..

    try to make the best out of all situations! hehe

    Ted

    ReplyDelete
  4. ken : Thank you ken :) very nice of you & nice blog!

    kevin : I will! Thanks for dropping by. sweet of you.

    wanderer : Thanks Ted! it's very supportive! :D

    ReplyDelete