Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sisters Love!

Smiley Sign Generator at TheSmileySign.com
It is a very relaxing Wednesday :)
Sandra is now drinking Hot Almond Milk made by Daddy! Wheee.. Nice! :D

Imma always a Princess in his eyes, that's why he is always so protective towards me, which sometimes when rebellious chips in, I gets angry with him, but still I know he loves me and I love him too!

Family is always the greatest motivation in my life, no matter it comes in a positive or negative way. I am most glad that I had been brought up in a complete and happy family. *love*
We have 8 years difference in our age, but almost the same height and similar skin complexion :P We share secrets and feelings with each other, we love to watch drama together, we both love cookies & cream ALOT and Guess What!? We also share some of our shoes XD
Of course, we do actually fight or argue on some little things occasionally. lol.

Ok lar, let's reveal here, She is my beloved Younger Sister :) and she is only 12 this year :P

A Sunny Saturday will be a good outing day for the sisters :) We headed to Pavilion for the movie, Twilight - Eclipse.

Sandra of the Day :

A very eye-catching and sharp Batik Summer Dress,
with Juice Couture Sandals.

She very camera-shy lol. Tolak her camwhore with me in the toilet :)

Finally a full body shot :) *love*

Sis so cute here while I was a little pale that day due to menses :(

After Eclipse, we went to Snowflake since sis was craving for it.
I super love the follow picture and I think it can be really used as and ads for Snowflakes XD

Look at her! :D I can really feel DELICIOUS & SATISFYING here HAHA!
Loving her so much!

I did some movie review for Eclipse :)
I personally think Eclipse's fairly decent, firstly because I am not a Vampire's Fan but I do appreciate any artworks that illustrate intense & vigorous Love. Well, not to comment on the acting skills or script because I don't think I am qualified to do so. I have the idea about how many people look at the way that this type of love is being presented. It's mainly due to the practicability and realistically in people's mind that 'Love like this' will never happened in our lives and hence, people couldn't accept it. So, when it's made into a movie, it only attracts many teenage girls as it is fairytale-ed.
So, here you go :)

Well, here this is a better shot :)

Even though me and my sis both have ours to busy about, like she's going to sit for UPSR this year and my Uni will commence on 21st of September which is also the exact date for her real exam :)

So I don't think I will be able to be there for her, so hope that we can spend more sister time together before I leave to the UK. Hopefully she will not be sad or crying like the time I left to Italy. I will truly miss her very much and we will have to skype a lot :)


Alright, that's all for today :)

Wish a good night to all!



Love,
Sandra.

2 comments: