Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Catch Ups!

Smiley Sign Generator at TheSmileySign.com
I am currently slacking here :O watching the singing competition show from taiwan and enjoying the lovely lunch bought by the dearie ^^,)
Also,

Finally I have decided on my choice of accomodation halls for uni and
have completed my application just now.

Let's cross my finger together and hope to receive good news from the office :)

Well, I had a great friday with some beautiful ladies last week and also with my beloved pastries plus a very important person : Joshua Lau ^^

Was a great sing-k session with the ladies at Neway, OneU.
Sarah, Sandra & Cheryl =D
They both can really sing!
Sarah very good in English songs & Cheryl very nice in Chinese songs.
Sarah will be leaving to taiwan by end of this month. Here, I wish you all the best with your coming career !
Miss Cheryl, we should hang out more before I leave the country k? So gonna miss talking to you!

Met my Beloved Pastries for dinner at Delicious, OneU as well.
Was another great chatting session with you guys after the one at vege restaurant.

Pastries in the house, sweetness all way round! *love*

Cheesestick, Bryann Tan.
(yes his name is with double 'N')
A very gentlemen & lovely friend, he walked me to my car at the 5th floor and then only walked down back to his car at B2. That's how caring he is!

Chocolate Muffin, Ming yi.Smiley
*ahhem* recently busy-ing in love with his mr.Jacey XD
But then I am happy for you, at least you are more happy now :)

Mr.Joshua.
Hmm, a very kind in heart guy but tough & direct guy at the outside.
Seriously thank you for your time as I have been asking many many questions regarding uni and stuffs, some were stupid I know lol.
But I am looking forward to have you this friend around when at the UK.

Ahhh.. Pavelo :D
Very delicious one!

*HAHAs* I managed to get this when he was supposed to take a whole body photo for the Job interview. Hope he wouldn't get mad :P

So here's the Sandra for the day :
A little worn out by the night of the day because has been out whole day already. But still I enjoyed most the time I spent all my love ones :)
(Look at the new necklace that I have got! by Hedgiie dear..)

Stay tune for more post update about the outing with sis! Also the long desire, Sereni & Shentel accessories! :)



Loves,
Sandra xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment