Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Furball is Back!

Hello people!
How's your Monday night? Blue Enough? LOL.

Mine was just alright. =/
The visa application is killing me! D:
I cursed that the appointment system didn't work efficiently at all.
I still got to queue for 30 turns until mine and each took like 15mins? OH GOD!
Wasted my time and effort to make the appointment online.

But what to do?? I need it. urgh! =S
Wish I could get it done asap.. iish!

Well, I just came back from a supermarketing with Jun :)
He made my day & cheer me up :D
Thank you dear *love*

So this is a belated post where the lovely girl has been boarded last week, back to Canada.
Nevermind, It is still good to share I guess :)

So let me introduce you my Buddy, The Funky Furball :

Liying! :D

I was a year ago since the last time we met each other.
We were high school buddy since form3 and were parted after form5.
She left to Canada straight after Spm while I left to Italy then. That's why we didn't get the chance to say goodbye that time.

Less keeping in contact probably didn't keep us as close as how we used to be but for sure it did not affect our friendship. We still do keep each other update from time to time. :)

It was a lunch date at Pasta Zanmai, Pyramid.
Oh, so sorry I was late and let her waited for long.
Busy on phone! hees.

The updating session was intensively productive :) and Just wanted you to know that I am glad that I am still me, the Siewthong that you can always share your stuffs. I was happy that you did!

Fiishey & Furballx

Thanks for the sharing and I hoped any advices from me would at least helped a little.
Anyway, I will always support you to have courage to step out.
You may never knew how beautiful love will be if you never let it into your heart.
No matter what's your decision was, I will be backing you up :)
Just promise you will keep me update, alright?

I was probably just a couple of hours of the afternoon. After we said goodbye, I wondered when would we meet again?
Well, this would be hard to say. I am not even sure about coming back next year or not.
Hooe to see you in Manchester this coming year end :)
I will see you when I see you ba!

All the best & take care girl!

______________________________________________________

Well, I have been up for many delicious food recently and felt that I am gaining weight already =( lol but you know la.. A temptation that would never be resisted XD

I promised to take my sis our for a great dinner before her birthday party night.
So yeap, she is the boss for the night and she wanted to go back to the Paradiso at Taman Desa. It's a very traditional Italian restaurant.

I still remember that night, the parking problem was the pain in the ass LOL.

Let me show you some nice food and make you hungry for them! =P

Fresh Baked Garlic Bread

Cream Di Bosco
Dip the garlic bread in this. yumm!

Fetuccine Cabonara (Chicken)
very creamy & cheesy = very filling D:

And finally we walked over to the RT Bakery's for this.
I forgot it's name, something with biscuit crumbles.
It's definitely a MUST TRY!

Well, here's a quick post and I do hope you enjoy reading it.
I have been having a real headache over my UK visa Application, It's complicated with many paper documents needed and I wanna Faint! by looking at the queue at the center. Urgh! =S

I promise there will be a post introducing an awesome place for the English Breakfast with nice ambience but very reasonable price soon!

Stay tune!



Love,
Sandra.

1 comment: