Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Birthday to Sis!

Smiley Sign Generator at TheSmileySign.com
Here is a belated post for my beloved sis :)

Afternoon to all :) Lunch already? I just had pork noodle! nice :D
Well I am currently blogging at my dad's office. D:
Well the connection's very good but I need toothpick for my eyelids already.
I am dozing off anytime if I don't keep myself busy here lol.

Things were not as smooth for me in office, but I don't think I will wanna share it here even though I typed it already just now cos It is sensitive. hmm =|

So let's get back to the birthday party then.

the Official date for this little princess turning 12 is on the 28th of July 2010.

So A DURIAN Birthday Party was held on the 31st of July 2010 to celebrate her Big 12 :)

Yes you heard Durian..!

DURIAN!
Hungry? XD

Guess how many durians my dad ordered?

100 !
*sceamed out loud*


phew fweep! :D

Here got some more :D

Some Mangoesteen too! :D

But of course the guest list ain't all my sister's friends, my dad invited his business and associate's friends. that's why we needed so many lol.

So here the birthday girl with me :

I said : Congratulations sis! you are officially legal and allow to get your identification card! lol

Look at the lovely Helium Balloons.
Daddy bought 30 for her :) *sweet*
They wrote wishes for her and set it free to the blue blue sky!

So my sis invited around 25 of her classmates and friends.
(oh trust me, you wouldn't wanna be here with the kids, they could make you faint!)
They were running through, screaming and shouting, splashing water cos they were playing water balloons and throwing things around.
Once there was a pillow threw down from the upstairs. O.O luckily it didn't hit any glass =X

I insisted to share this pic cos I think my sis looked super cute here :D
*looks like the little chipmunk isn't it?* XD

I have always loved sisterhood, you see.
we share out stuff together, like almost everything :)
clothes, accessories, bags, food, drama, thoughts, feelings & daily life :)
I love her alot.

Let me share some of our funny pictures! :D

Ahhem! After shower in the Macau Hotel :D

Giggling on a open air cable seat at ZhuHai, China.

Ladies in Black! lol. in Macau Tour Bus :)

So here's a post for you again girl :)
Hope you like it.
All the best for the coming exam and I will miss you whenever I am away.

Oh well, let's get back to some work now.
*yawning* iish ==

Good Day people!



Love,
Sandra.

2 comments:

  1. hehe~ love u 2 jie jie n thx for wishing me... miss u whenever u r!! ^^

    ReplyDelete