Monday, August 16, 2010

One More Month

Smiley Sign Generator at TheSmileySign.com
Hey people! Good afternoon! 
I am having problems with my lil MacBook :(


oh fyi, I have just bought my MacBook 13" White last few days!
I was damn hyper when I dropped by Pavilion that day to collect it :D
Thanks to hedgiie dear that helped me to settle that day :)


But then hor, haiz I am seriously an IT freak la. I am a newbie to MacBook.
I don't know how to use it :(
I mean it literally. I know how to on it an stuff but when it comes to arranging the folder or searching for the files and stuffs, I am so lost. urgh =S


So here's my lil Mac :)


say hello to lil Mac :)








Wheeeeee :)

Anyway, I think I need training session for MacBook usage LOL!
or do you guys have any suggestion? :)

Alright, back to the topic of the day.

Counting from today, I have one more month in exact left in Malaysia.
For my dear readers, 
I will be doing my 1st Degree in Law at The University of Manchester, UK.



My flight to Manchester is on the 15th of September, 8.35pm.

Well, time really flies. I still remembered early this year I just entered to Help and quitted it after all. Last time was thinking ahh, I still have half a year, then 3 more months, then now finally I left with only a month.

I am having mix feelings, or you called it the pre-departure syndrome? lol.
I am very excited for my new adventure but at the same time also feeling sad to everything that I have to leave behind.
That, I refers it as 'give and take'.

Thanks to my only and beloved parents, daddy & mummy, I am blessed with such an opportunity to pursue my education at the UK. Without them, I wouldn't be achieving my dream today.

So let me show you some awesome photos on my university :)

The Main Campus
A very traditional British building.




The Upper View

The Main Entrance of Uni.

The Modern side of the campus building :)

A place where I am going to spend most of my 3 years ahead.

I hope to have a great experience with Uni of Manchester.
It is once in a life time that one could enjoy the times to the fullest without any opportunity cost, enjoy holiday without giving up any income resources.

Well, when time gets nearer, I gets more panic and worried. But luckily I do have hiim to fly with me together :) I appreciate it a lot. *loves*

It took me ages to get this blog post done lol. 
I have not get used to the Mac system. hees.

Well, It is time for me to get myself prepared physically and emotionally for my adventure :)
Wish me luck people :)
and please do continue drop by to my blog as for sure I will still be blogging even though I am there :)

What a Hot Day =S
I need a good cooler :P

Nice day people! 

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the macbook and enjoy u.k.

    ReplyDelete
  2. macbook is quite easy to use.. just try familiarizing and you'll get used to it instantly.. first tip.. command = ctrl on windows.. shortcut keys works almost the same.. =)

    enjoy studying in UK! i miss that place! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks fiishey to share to nice building. But i wonder why thats a modern side of the building ah? so weird one.. or isit another faculty? aniway u can buy magazine to learn about mac, or simply click on youtube, there are bunch of tutorials there i supposed :)

    ReplyDelete