Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lovely Suprise!

Smiley Sign Generator at TheSmileySign.com
Hallo people, afternoon again :)
I am back on blogging today. hees. currently at daddy's office, having super fast connection haha, so I blog blog blog :D

Also, I have to have this belated blog post posted by today :)
I have been waiting for the last piece of art to join the post but it is a little to long to wait for it so I decided to blog first.

As you all know, I am preparing for the UK and hence, there are a lot of gadgets to get ready like my lappie lah, camera lah, phones lah and blah blah blah.. lol

So I have been spending time looking at cameras recently. I was thinking to get a decent one and so that it can last me while I am there and still up to date, but nowadays good cameras are not cheap at all. I was eye-ing on the canon ixus series and Sony Tx series.

But both specs are over 1k =(

One day  I was window shopping around The Empire Gallery Subang, walked into the Sony Center and spotted Sony DSC W350D in PINK! & BLINK2 XD
Oh, and It is LIMITED EDITION! =D
Okay, I know what you are thinking,
"this gal must be a gadget geek!" lol
But.. but..

It is in Pink la! Who cares! LOL

Sony launches in Japan the Cyber-shot DSC-W350D, a special edition of the W350 designed for female users. Two versions are available, the Pink Jewel and Pure White, each with special patterns and crystals.

The 14 Megapixel DSC-W350D features 4x optical zoom lens, ISO 80-3200, a 2.7-inch LCD display and Optical SteadyShot image stabilization. It supports 720p HD video recording. Both Memory Stick and SD/SDHC cards are supported.

The white one looks like this, but I didn't think it is white, rather silver lol.

When I went over to the counter for enquiry :) It's only selling for RM899 with 4GB Sony memory stick. with such spec, I think it was worth. But that time was SOLD OUT! even the display was booked by some customer. URGH!

I ended up visiting almost all the Sony Center in town at Pavilion, Midvalley.. but no luck, all are out of stock. So I actually disposed my thought of having it and focused back on those over 1k which was going to burn a hole in my pocket lol!

Well, here's the twist of the drama =)

Hedgiie happened to have a work trip to Singapore early of this month.
He brought back some sweet souvenirs for me =D
Knowing that I have a sweet tooth and have been always a die-hard fans of the Godiva Chocolate, he suprised me with my favourite Truffles =)

It felt more warmth especially it was during my menses week =D
( this pack is not available at Godiva Pavilion/KLCC, only KLIA )

I was certainly happy enough that he had thought of me on the round trip to there =)
then, he was random enough and gave me this as well,

hedgiie : "this is for you to read la, shopping guide ma, so when we go next time you can shop." *big smile*

me : " ohh.. okay." *frown a bit but still smile*

Then he asked me to close my eyes. HAHAR, I knew it there was something. cos I could sense that he was playing mary-go-round and acting weird. LOL

oh well, I did what he asked me to and he took out the paper bag written
'Sony Style Singapore'


I was shocked when I saw the box inside! I so happily unwrapped it =D
BUT THERE WAS NOTHING INSIDE besides the charger & cables.

He grinned.

I ahhemed! (was a lil disappointed lol!)

Then he said "I just bought the box cos I know you like it so much, it was sold out too."

Then I sighed lightly enough not to show him my disappointed face, and forced a smile to him but finally I still blurted that question,
"where is the camera la? Don't joke okay?" lol.
You can see how much I didn't want to be disappointed LOL.

Then finally he took it out with another pouch which he hid it somewhere at the backseat in the car,

and I screamed with laughter =D and gave him a big hug!

TADA! Not Fool this time, here's the box with the camera XD

There's the pouch he used to hide the camera at the 1st place *evil!* lol.

It is MINE! Mwahahahaha XD
(forgive my hyperness haha!)

Oh by the way, this one was bought at the Singapore therefore there were some differences in the specs which included an 8 GB SD Memory Card which I personally more prefer over the Sony Memory Stick which could only be compatible with Sony's gadgets. SD Card,  I could just plug and play with the lappie or other cameras.
Oh not forget to mention that it came with International Warranty =D

So the missing piece of Art here would be the limited edition pouch which hedgiie already asked his collegue to buy it back from Singapore which is way more cheaper than here. It should be landed in Malaysia by tonight =D teehees!

Let me show you pics taken using ma New Love!

One function I love the most would be the Auto Snap with Smile Detection! =)
It works so greatly with those who love to camwhore a lot, ahhem okay, self-service snapping. LOL!

Trying out with CherylBaby :D

Last but never least, my Hedgiie Jun

Thank you for such a great suprise!
I remembered you said "at least now I help biie settle one on the list d ma" *love*
Thanks for making me the happy pampered little princess on earth!
and I truly appreciate that I could keep a piece of you with me.
I could see tiredness through your eyes that day, but you still planned a suprise for me =)
It was not easy for us after all, but I felt it, I want it to be stronger as we grow stronger for each other.
(okay la, maybe it is just me who needs to grow stronger lol)
I wish I don't have to hug you and cry till the day we parted, becos we have faith, we believe.
(I know I'm lying, the sky will fall if I don't cry on the day, wth!)

So here's a sweet sharing =)
Can you feel it?  I hope yes.

Happy Reading. *loves*


Sandra rolling over ^o^

6 comments: