Monday, August 23, 2010

Heavy-Hearted

Smiley Sign Generator at TheSmileySign.com
Hey all! :) How's your monday evening?

According to the taoism and buddhism religion, the month of august is the month of the 'hungry ghost festival' and is considered the bad luck month of the year.
So all of my beloved ones please do drive carefully and is always adviceable to not stay out till late night. I hope that I didn't sound very superstitious, but recently I have eye-witnessed few accidents right in front of my eyes which stretched my nerves more tight.

and for myself, sigh, I hadn't been feeling good for these few days :(
emotionally depressed & physically ill :(
I have been busy helping my dad in the office and was tired of facing the computer all day, and my eyes got real dry and it feels very uncomfy.

Dated today onwards, I will have approx. 3 more weeks in Malaysia. Well, wow, time passes really fast. okay, I have called it the pre-departure syndrome. I felt myself having all kinds of mix feelings which when it jumbled all up, I felt so sick. urgh.

I have so many on my to-buy and to-do list you see. It got me nervous and stress out, and I seemed to be always very tired by the end of the day. During the past weekend, I spent some time start cleaning and clearing up my room, especially my wardrobe.

I felt like crying when I looked on the amount of clothes that I had owned, it was just about one third of the wardrobe and I felt I seriously had a lot to do. I had to decide which ones were those that I didn't want or to be given away and then after that only able to pick those that I wanted to bring to the UK.

and thinking about packing, most of my friends said "Pack Light!"
Oh, just 2 simple words but was so difficult in action. I never know how to pack light, cos I looked at everything, then I would think I might need this and that, or another of that, ohh maybe this as well and the list go on! *faint* lol

But anyway, I had to do it, like a little by little lor. what to do? lol.

___________________________________________________

Hedgiie fetched me from dad's office today :D
I was very happy for us whenever we got closer with each other.
I had not much of fear flying to Manchester as I know he will be there with me :)

Suprisingly, we have been planning on our schedule, well technically saying was mine orientation & fresher week schedule, so that we could fork out some time for the touring part and take it as a vacation :D I had a real busy schedule, urgh, like everyday, 16 to 24? hmm let's see how things can be worked around ba :)

I am so sorry I might update blog post a little later for this and next month as I am seriously quite fully occupied :( I have to see everyone before I leave, I have to get everything prepared before I depart, I have to eat every delicious dishes before I fly, I have to spend every single moment here happily :)
That's why I need more energy, more strengh, more B+ Complex! lol.

I was not sure anyone reading this could really understand how I actually feel all this while when time is ticking away every second. I am the eldest daughter in family, so I can't be thinking, 'oh well, I am leaving anyway, I don't care, bye!' you see. I had felt responsible being the eldest since young. I felt burdened sometimes that I couldn't just go as my way without consideration. well, that was a long story, don't ask. 

I have to fly alone, becos my parents are not able to get away while my younger sis will be sitting for her upsr almost at the same time when my uni commences. Please take note that this is not a complain, I would just like to share how it feels when you have to do it or try it all alone. I wouldn't take it negatively as it might be a good thing too, right?

I am excited for my new life in a new big city, but also unwilling for all that I have to leave behind.

Well, think it positively right? :)
I have given such an opportunity, to start a second brand new life on my own, sounds good, isn't it? :D

and If it is worth having, I am sure it is worth fighting for :)
Let's hope that it would be a brand new great life ahead for me!

Wish me luck! =D

Oh and I can't wait for tmr's get-a-way trip with my lovely girls to the beach :)
and another packing D: oh c'mon! lol.

Till then. xx


Love,
Sandra.

1 comment: