Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Aiyoyo! Dead Drop Diva!

Smiley Sign Generator at TheSmileySign.com
Good Afternoon to all!
I have all my hands on many important stuffs lately, that's why hadn't been blogging for some days.

urgh =X
the airlines tickets are the pain the ass man.
It took me hours to get their agent to answer my call at their lines.
I seriously feel like ramming the phone while my call was held so long until it says
"Sorry, all agents are busy, please call again, goodbye!" oh FML..

I have been waking up early for the past few days cos I have to help my dad at the office.
There are 2 female staffs that will be delivering their babies very soon within this anytime month and I am here to standby, offering my help.

However, I have yet to have any stuff to do for now in the office but I still seems busy. =/
Thinking of the preparation for the UK, I got myself a big headache most of the time.
So many things to manage. =S

Menses struck yesterday and was a real pain. sigh.
but it gets better today.

I sounded like I have tonnes to complain and I can really go on long for the whole post.
But nahh, you won't want that. lol

Have been keeping in touch with mr.Lioney, George Low
He is currently at the Aussie and is having LDR with his princess at Msia.
It was nice talking to him as he gave me good advices about managing a LDR which I was about to experience real soon.

Oh I think it's time to share my departure date to the UK.
I have had it confirmed on the :

15th of September 2010,

since my accomodation is only available on the morning of 16th of September :)

and so,

I will be having a farewell gathering at my house on the :

28th of August 2010,

I will probably invite my friends personally through text message or phone calls :)

Oh well, enough for the heavies, I have recently been addicted to an American TV series :

"DropDeadDiva"

Created by Josh Berman
Produced by Sony pictures



The series revolves around vapid blonde and aspiring model, Deb Dobkins (played by Brooke D'Orsay in the pilot and in flashbacks), who is killed in a car crash. As her soul enters the gates of Heaven, she finds herself declared a self-centered "zero" (meaning she has performed zero good deeds and zero bad deeds during her time on earth; she is simply shallow) by the gatekeeper, Fred. After not liking what she hears, she presses for a return to her former body, hoping to get back to Earth. Deb gets her wish, only to be brought back to life in the body of a recently deceased, intelligent, overweight lawyer named Jane Bingum, by Brooke Elliot.


Initially horrified, Deb – in her new human form – discovers the meaning of inner beauty as she finds the ability to juggle legal cases, aided by her assistant Terri, while attempting to reconnect incognito with her still-grieving boyfriend, Grayson Kent, who just started working at Jane's law firm. At the same time, Deb begins to rediscover her past while learning more about her inherited body's current life, and how Jane was treated when she was alive. In addition to Fred (who was demoted to guardian angel and had been assigned to watch over her at the law firm), only Deb's long-time mortal friend Stacy knows Jane's true identity.


It is more of a comedy-fantasy drama but on the other hand also showing a sneak peek to the legal world at the states with many interesting cases such as one, the ownership of a Chimp btw divorce couple, Chimp being treated as a property or livings which have rights and feelings being considered on its best interest?? think about it =)  Most importantly, learning to understand and look at one through a 3rd peron's point-of-view and from that, so many different aspects could be observed, just like Deb in Jane's body, observing her ex-boyfriend when she is not literally herself but Jane.

It makes you think a lot besides laughing a lot as well :D

So if you have some spare time, try this :)


I normally watched it from PPS as it offers the complete Season 1 and now on going with Season 2 :) Oh they are quite a few of HOT guys starring too XD


OMG, Migraine strikes again. URGH!
It is Pain, like my brain is going to burst.

Aiyoyo!

That's all for the day.

Goodnight.


2 comments:

  1. Take a rest...don't be stress up !
    Anyway... keep in touch on innit ya !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ronnie!

    It's very nice of you :)
    I am both very excited and also worried lol.
    Keep in touch too :D

    ReplyDelete