Sunday, January 17, 2010

Love never fails

With Love, I am willing to believe that things will sure work out when we both are willing to face it together. With this, any challenges ahead will not bring us down. Having faith in both, trying out and putting effort in the relationship can be countless time but never let it slips away because we believe in it and I know you are not anyone else, you are the special one.

I am truly grateful that I have met you.

Happy to have you by my side,

in my story,

in my life,

in my love.

For you - xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Being together is about love,
    Being with you is about heart,
    Being US is about Me & You,
    Being loved is about biie,
    Being biie is a bout dear,
    Being dear is about US !

    Much Loves ♥~
    ~Jun Dear @ H3dGii3~

    ReplyDelete