Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy 2010 !

Happy New Year to All !

Sandra, Fiishey Princess is here to wish all my beloved friends A Happy 2010 !

A New Year

A New Start

A New Chapter

A New Beginning

Forget the BAD

Cherish the GOOD !

This is the year which i have left my teens and turning to my twenties weii.. gosh, time really flies. no no no.. you get me wrong, i just turned 19 so.. im still a teenager XD die die also wanna be young la.. coz 20 sounded so OLD iish iish.. but anyway, 2009 has been a tough year for me but i survived through it. It's the year which i have officially finished my college and the year I have found my Mr.Right, the year I have grown more mature, show more love to my family. It's the year of friendship as well, It's the year with lotsa headache applications. For me, I didnt have good health on this year either. BUT Sandra made through the end of it. Tears and unhappiness once were filled but I have flushed them out with Sunshine smile and more happiness.

Wish that 2010 would be a better year for everyone! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment