Sunday, January 3, 2010

1st Anniversary

Dedicated to my beloved Hedgiie, Junn Dear =)

Time flies and it's been a year since we got to know each other and walked with each other until today. It has been a tough year for me as well as for us. But I am so proud to say that we have got through every torns with each other and we are still holding tight for each other. This letter is as a reply to the one you typed me on the anniversary. I am here so happy to share with the rest that I, Sandra has you, Jun.

It was most suprised that dear actually got us an anniversary card attached with a love letter, that's the least I have expected. That was simple yet most sweetest ever! coz people normally thought of roses, champagne and diamond, but those dont work on me so much but many efforts with heart do.

I have always remembered the very 1st moment we were together, the signature (not gonna tell the world what exactly it is, sorry its personal XD) that we have created, it etched and will continue to be in our heart. Its been a long way that we have come through. There's great smile and happiness also a little of the tears and sad. Well, that's why we always said those little crisis make us understand each other more and bond us even stronger together. Let's always let the little issues bring the positive impact to us yea.




I am really sorry and grateful that my dear has been being very tolerate with me this little pampered princess's some negative emotions. I have always been loved, cared and protected, it was dear who guided me and walked me through every single steps slowly to be more mature. We both have changed during the process of learning and growing as well as for us to be better as always. I knew that sometimes Biie could really get you on your nerves but thankfully, you have always returned Biie with a Big Hug. Hugs, for me, is indeedly useful, for a person to totally feel that you are there for him or her.


I do enjoy a lot of moments with Dear. Trips especially =) No matter where it is, as well as its both of us, hang out and relax. Remembering we running across the beaches, touring around the theme park, sitting on the bench next to the sea and talk, watching the sunset.. mostly, chatting session in the car on road trips. I finally felt that being together sometimes is actually making your partner's interest part of yours as well. Just as Dear's passion on Car Modifications and Biie's shopaholic passion with fashion especially on bags. Now, I knew a PASSO and A D.BOON where he could spotted a fake LV.. LOL


So let us Cherish our Love from 2009 forward to the challenging 2010 and hope that we will make it better. I am really thankful for all the little stuffs that Dear have done for Biie at all time and believe me, all of these has made a Big one by accumulating the little ones. Dear makes a Great companion throughout the year and I knew that She will always have him with her whenever she needs him. loves =)

Happy Anniversary my Dear.



1 comment:

  1. It's been a great 2009 with biie too :*

    Now dear is learning to spot a fake Gucci XD

    Haven't learn that :P

    ♥♥♥ Dear LOVES you ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete