Sunday, January 3, 2010

Finally to Uni !

Hey people! Sandra's officially an Uni Student starts from Tmr! Smiley
Oh well, I dont know what is the feeling that I am having right now during the pre-orientation night. Am I nervous or what?
I am really not sure.
Anna said I sounded like the bride who is panic before the wedding night.
Smileywell, its just uni right, what's the big deal.
BUT
NO.. it's very much a big big day for me.
It was me who wanted to do Law so much.
and now I am feeling like a coward, for tommorrow.Smiley
Do you know how the feeling is like, umm you have wanted it so much
and finally when you have it, you felt like you dont want it.
Smileyurgh. what was I thinking.
well I guess its totally because of the new environment that I am going to face.
Or shall I say I am gonna do this twice this year,
as I will be leaving to UK by Sept. this year as well.
owells, It's time to head out for some exploration and adventures San.Smiley
And of all that I knew that I would have Dear Hedgiie
with meSmiley on the 1st Day of class! whee..
I just need to express them out and get myself be prepared !
So Say Hello to new school and new friends there !

Go Sandra!Smiley

Nitex my friends.
loves x0x0

2 comments:

  1. Hor..dear gonna prepare already :) cos biie gonna 'attack' dear from behind :)

    Love ya :*

    ReplyDelete