Sunday, October 4, 2009

19th Birthday - Part 1

Smiley Sign Generator at TheSmileySign.com

Happy 19th birthday to Ms. Sandra, the Fiishey Princess =)


I had a blast one.. Enjoyed it to the MAX!

Had many celebration sessions since the birthday eve and now its still going on XD

Love all the suprises that i was pampered with.

I love all my beloved ones. Especially those who celebrated with me and gave me the best at all times.


I had the BIRTHDAY SONG in my ears, warm arms and broad shoulder to let me lean on, on the 1st of October 11.59pm with Hedgiie =)


My monash buddies suprised me with RED ROSES and Strawberries on the 1st of Oct afternoon around 1.30pm. Thanks to all of the deary ones.

Then on da eve, I went crazy shopping at the Bangsar Street with my beloved Ms.Ming Yi, the Muffin. She teman-ed me all the way we shopped and looked for my dresses and shop.shop.shop. XD

nice interior design of the boutique =)


So after the shopping session, I brought a Chanel black jelly-based with white flower's Sandals & A black-pink Juicy Couture Flip-flop =) *love them BOTH* that's why i bought BOTH XD I also got 2 pieces of dresses from the Clothes & Jash. Lovely ones =) After the shoppin session, i was exhausted coz we were walking under the hot weather ma.. hmm so we decided to walk in to ALEXIS =) for a tea break.. was a satisfied desert timm weiii =P

I love this the most, Mango pie with vanila ice-cream


The famous tiramisu =)

My new Juicy couture slippers =)

On da early morning of 2nd Oct, hedgiie drove me to college and i dressed up all in white, dress and hairband like princess =) with my Chanel sandals.


Muffin & Stick suprised me with a birthday cake during the business class =) *love them BOTH* thanks dear =) Stick bought a cheesecake with strawberry = strawberry cheesecake = SANDRA XD Then during the accounting class, the whole class sang me birthday song too ! *thanks* After all, i skipped Econ to catch up with the next plan by my birthday planner, Mr. Hedgiie ! wheeee =)

here you can see my new Chanel sandals, next iish duck's hush puppies =)

Well these are only the part 1, i need to tidy up my photos and will blog about the whole part 2 about my birthday planner, mr.hedgiie prince plan for the fiishey princess @ Full House, Ara Damansara. Check my update more often ya =) *loves*

All i can say to all iish,

Thank you. <3

1 comment:

  1. We had a great day and great trip :) Love you always and will love you forever :)

    Love~♥
    Hedgiie@Junn Dear

    ReplyDelete