Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Princess ♥

Smiley Sign Generator at TheSmileySign.com
Finally my holiday has come to an end. It was a loooooong break. It serious was. I had enough rest and relax moment. Enjoying through it by never realising that it had flew off so quickly. And i wasnt even on my study mode yet. I must, i know! It has been quite some time that i last woke up at 6am in the morning. OH god, have to for tmr morning class at 8am. I know i need to get back to the routine. It will be for another 1 and a half month and I am going to be done with it. But I dont wanna be parted with all my beloved friends. sobsob.. D:

Well, thinking back after all. I love my life very much. I am very glad and grateful that I am who I am for now. I have been cared, been treasured, been appreciated, been hugged, been pampered, been LOVED, like a princess. People around me often seen me as a princess, I dont know why. when i asked, some said, it's a feeling to them that i have portraited. well, i truely hope is positive enough. hees. =)

To me, the fiishey, being princess is not to say you act like one as if those in the fairy tales, living in the huge mansion castle. Princess, for me, is elegant and always have many ones by her side, being take caring and held treasured carefully on their palm as if she is the diamond star. She loves everyone with her, each and everyone is important to her, she treasured them very much. She knows that all of them are always around her, supporting her, trying to give her the best, and not to let her down. She will too give her best to them too, not to let them down.

Sandra loves being the Fiishey Princess. loves to be the Princess of my parents, be the Princess sister of her brother and sister, be the Princess of Hiim , be the Princess of all her beloved friends.



She loves her beloved animals,F&B too ! she wants to let them know that she hearts them always, always.. wheeee.. (say yes! when you see this at my chtbox! XD)

  • Ms.Muffin
  • Mr.Hedgiie
  • Mr.CheeseStick
  • Mr.Duckduck
  • Mr.Ggraff
  • Ms.Furballx
  • Mr.Hippo
  • Mr.Lioney
  • Mr.Penguini
  • Mr.Polar Bear
  • Mr.Wind1
  • Mr.Sharky
  • Mr.Koala Bear

mmhmm.. its 8.45pm now, fiishey is hungry already. she has been eating alot. Eating all kinda delicious food. heees ! no choice la.. cant let got the temptation ma. =P alright people, see you tmr in college and.. yea have a nice sunday night ! =)

2 comments:

  1. Good day my princess !
    Prince Hedgiie at your service!

    Loves~♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks for being my princess as well, fiishey princess (sounds like mermaid XD)
    Im glad to be your duckie and hopes our frenship will never ends forever. No argue, No misund, No conflicts and stuff. I just kinda worry that sometimes we can get bit mad with each other. But luckily it was totally disappeared after some days. SHould say, frenship that passed thru all this bad stuff will be more valuable, isnt it?

    Hehe.. anyway.. to say that: I'm Always There For You. Let anything u want, esp ears..
    Prince Duck not suit me i think, haha.. kinda disgusting XD! So wouldnt call that for me ah..instead call me lengzai duck better! HAHA
    KK
    YOur highnest, gotta sleep lo..
    nitex nitex

    ReplyDelete