Monday, October 12, 2009

Suprise Pressie No.1

Smiley Sign Generator at TheSmileySign.com

Dated : 02-10-2009
Typed : Custom Made
By : Mr.Hedgiie

He custom made this for the fiishey princess =)

  • The crown means Princess
  • The kitty is there coz he knows i love hello kitty
  • Then a ribbon means for lady, i guess =)

I love it very much. coz I can feel that he is trying to give his princess the best whenever he could. This is something that only the fiishey princess will have. No one else =)

Thank you, Hedgiie.


Taken at Genting =)

Crocs & Juicy Couture. hees.



I do treasure you, Mr.Hedgiie. Thanks for everything.

Hope we are on the same footsteps to the same journey, always. ♥

^________________^


1 comment:

  1. Glad that my princess love it :)
    Finally I did gave you something that ONLY you can have in the world ~ I love you so much so much...I really do ♥ my princess fiishey like how much she ♥ me :)

    ♥,
    Junn Dear @ Hedgiie

    ReplyDelete