Saturday, October 17, 2009

Suprise Pressie 2 3 4 5

Sandra's here to share what she has received from all her love ones after the lovely necklace from Mr.Hedgiie =) She truly hearts each and everyone of them..

Smiley Sign Generator at TheSmileySign.com

Lovely Princess card from Muffin & Stick =)


OMG!! She's sooo CUTE !

She's a lovely gift given by my duckduck.
Im still thinking a perfect name for her.. (duck..help!)
She was the adorable one once i have mentioned
to him AND
He remembered.


I love it. Quack.

I like the wrappers =)
It was a blastly funny the way i received this pressie, thank you,
He made a girl who stay at the house which i normally
park my car, left a notes clipped using my car wiper.
Then when she saw me, she said happy belated buffday.. O.o
the point is that, i was staring at her and thinking that :
" DO I KNOW YOU?? "


LOL... XD
Heart Duckie..



Lovely teddy from Kenn..



Lovely Fresh 9 Red Roses from my beloved Monash Buddy, Cool..~


Adorable pink coach tote by mummy & coussy..






All Fiishey can say is that :

" Thank you to all Smiley Sign Generator at TheSmileySign.com. "
I had a great buffday and pressie from all.





Nitex!


No comments:

Post a Comment