Sunday, October 11, 2009

19th Birthday - Part 3

Smiley Sign Generator at TheSmileySign.com
Date : 02-10-2009

Venue : Taman Desa, Vegetarian Restaurant

Attn : Daddy, Mummy, Sisx =)

Let's da photos do da talking okay..?

yummm.

She pampers me.
She's my Fashion Advisor.
She's my nutritionist.
She's my shopping friend.
She's my listener.
She's my 5-stars cheff.
She's my superwoman.
I heart this madam.
without mummy, there wouldnt be princess me.




Fiishey of the day


dearest sistax


I love hiim to da max.
He's my Hero.
He gets lizards & cockroach away.
He massages my bruises with oil.
He cant sleep when i was home late.
He cooks homemade pan-mee.
He sent me to Italy.
He helps me with migraine.
Im his princess.
I love Daddy





greentea sponge cake !

cutting cake luuu.

too bad my brother was not here.

sandra with her new casual dress from mummy =)

i have got 2 nice white tops and 1 flowery dress from my beloved family.

I heart them alot. They are part of my life ♥ even though sometimes i will have arguement with my daddy and mummy but i know very well that they are worry about me as this fiishey loves to party and still think i have never experience the reality outside the home sweet home. I was so grateful that i was blessed with such lovely family and had been pampered since the day i was borned. I appreciate all of these and will treasure it all the way long.

Daddy mummy, I love you ♥

Had a lot of fun session recently with all my friends. will update more soon.

Migraine attack again, another sleepless nite. GOSH.

.)___________(.


No comments:

Post a Comment