Tuesday, September 8, 2009

where the rainbow ends

You know I cant afford to lost. You know it's important to me. You know I cant afford to be hurt for the second time. Its going to tear the heart into pieces. Those would etch and make scars on the broken heart.

I hate to argue.. and you too.. we both knew that. but it just seemed so unpredictable. what I can say here is that I did trust very hard, very... and that's why I always fall painfully at the time with expectation and disappointment.

"..When I asked you to hold my hand, with fingers crossed over, I asked you to hold it tightly, because when it's tight, I could feel that you are squeezing the my glassed heart into pieces. More tightly, squeezing the pieces into sand with my bleeding palm holding on, with pain. Feeling that, I barely breathe with the pain, but still holding on for you. Telling myself that Its going to end when glass sand is blown away and the pain will fade.."

quoted ; 8/8/09 : scene no.11 - reflection
by where the rainbow ends.


2 comments:

  1. I know that I'm being bad certain times...I know I'm being hurtful at certain stage,I know that I'm being sarcastic at certain argument...But I really love you as of the 1st day we been together and I really hope our trust can really stay there and get deeper and stays as a BOND for us because I really loved you and I really hope you can TRUST me :)

    Loves,
    Hedgiie Dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. trust lu eh hia, better treat her as good as u can.

    ReplyDelete