Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Updates =)

Smiley Sign Generator at TheSmileySign.com

Sorry for the M.I.A for weeks! Well, apparently, still alive, here I am ! =)

Hmmm fiishey was just fully recover from a long dramatic SICK session. And FYI, I missed the entire TRIAL EXAM. Smileysyou are right, all the papers. So here's somethings funny happened throughout the weeks.

I was feeling better after the day of rest with skipping business paper. Decided to study and go for accounting paper on the 3rd of sept. which is a wednesday. So I went to college as the exam time but needed authority verification on my temporary exam gate pass as I lost my ID. So it happened that the CAL's staff was out to lunch and I had to get the programme director, Mrs. Mary Ng to sign on my paper. So she looked at the fiishey's in mask.

M - "Girl, are you sick?"

S - " Yeahh.. "

M - (touch my hand) "You are warm la.. are you having fever? come come.."

S - (walk into the office with M)

M took out a thermometer (those which used to stick it on your forehead and wait for the colour to turn) and put it on mine.

Muffin was suprised XD coz she actually had that ready in her office.

So she felt I was still on heat so she said "Girl, you go home and rest, you are sick you dont come to exam.."

LOL i was like .. what.. I studied for accounting till the midnight.. Smileys

Yeahh so that's what happened and I rested again for the following 2 days.

Next, that's what something serious happened. I was supposed to go for tuition on the Saturday morning which is on the 06/09, BUT when i first woke up. I sprained my right shoulder and neck badly. This time was really bad, until i couldnt even move my head to the back and also to downward right. I even felt numbness on my right arm and hand. It was so pain until I got injection on the pain. Smileys That's because I couldnt take in any more pills or tablets after a whole week of medication. I would then start vomiting out the medicine or food which has just been swallowed or eaten.

So that's how another week of trial exam went off. It wasnt really good for fiishey either. I had been throwing out the food that I ate for almost 2 weeks due to the lost of appetile and also slower digestion system. *sigh*

So basically as what mr.bryann said, i have been MIA for the entire september. Its has been a really long break for me. Thanks to my dearest friends have been really caring and nice.. *love* you guys so so so much! I have my muffin, duckduck, stick, eleazar, penguin, zach.. and many many more of them who care the fiishey princess =)

Thank God too.. Let the fiishey to recover and also have no worries while resting. Thank God again, for letting the fiishey to have hiim with her. Was lovely. Was Glad.

Alright i have more stuff to update very soon. coz i left my CAMERA at Veerence's apartment the other day la.. was another nice hang out session with bill and vee =)

Stay tunned ya! Smileys

2 comments:

  1. 可怜的宝贝小鱼公主,要小心哦!刺猬王子会守护在你身边的:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to know the fish is now a healthy fish princess.. whee can swim as u want ldy ^^

    ReplyDelete