Saturday, November 7, 2009

Random Thoughts #4

Smiley Sign Generator at TheSmileySign.com

found this song is nice and stuck in my mind for quite some times.
it is meaningful and brought back lotsa flash play in my mind.


was surprised that day i walked into mv momo, i found the earrings that i lost was stil on the shelf .. it was a last pair i guess. It was in a cyrstal grape shape, classy and easily mix and match with any clothes. I was given an exactly similar pair about 3 years ago, but i dropped it recently when i attended a wedding dinner. I did have the intention to buy it back at that moment. But i held myself, starring back at it, made me think a lot. It's somehow a past, I shouldnt look back. and i do deeply believe that i will get a much more decent pair which will be another favour one, and will help me to move forward =)



忆不跟你走 都挤在我心中
我就有责任让它值得被珍重
谢谢你曾让我难过
谢谢我没有想太多
我眼泪都笑了 谁还想哭呢
来不及完美的 就唱首骊歌
想起你的时候 我不是卑微的
反而我没有遗憾 因为我已爱过你
深深的
我没有时间不知所措
面对你的时候 我不会舍不得
因为你已是过客 因为我们的爱有些曲折


sandra really needs to get back to study. statistics paper is on the coming monday. really tired of all the hecticness nowadays. really need a break after all have done. i have never felt that helpless before. but really need to fight hard. i cant let myself down, cant let my dream pass by me without fetching me along.


I need to stay very strong.
God please bless me. Amen.


=)


2 comments:

  1. Prince Hedgiie is now on a mission with Princess Fiishey on the time machine to go back to the past and bring back what we should be having now together :) gambateh kudasai ! ! !Love is always around us :)

    ~Prince Hedgiie♥~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont worry fiish.. God will bless u fong sum oh~
    Duck too.. i cant bless ppl but i can pray for fiish.. hope wish can get what she want oh..
    happy to know that u r happy now .. Happier

    ReplyDelete