Sunday, November 1, 2009

The 10th

Smiley Sign Generator at TheSmileySign.com

I had a Great month of October, 2009.
My 19th birthday
& now THE 10th


It was a journey of ours. Had experienced a lot together.
And i believe those had made us both better in any way.











Oh lemme introduce you the new baby hedgiie!!
Isnt he soooooo adorable? =)
I love hiim. mwahx!


wheeeeeeeeeee.. baby hedgiie in da house!




no mistake.. sandra photographed this =)


Afterall, i bet hearts had more than words of all.
I dont need to say a word, and i knew that you will be there for me.




heart The 10th.







Smiley Sign Generator at TheSmileySign.com

1 comment:

  1. It's been 10 months we've been together...
    Time flies and love is shining u stronger than ever...
    I love u much and I heart u here ~ ♥...
    We will hold our hands and walk together...

    Loves,
    Hedgiie

    ReplyDelete